Al Habtoor Real Estate
With over three decades of experience and a carefully developed and tended portfolio of property, Al Habtoor Real Estate delivers an honest, total value package, with the emphasis on tenant care and a thorough understanding of client needs.
Controlled by Dubai National Investment Company, the portfolio includes:
- Al Habtoor Residence and Habtoor House, a luxurious residential complex located alongside the Metropolitan Hotel, comprises a five-storey apartment block made up of 276 studios; one, two and three bedroom apartments and two penthouses.
- The Metroplex Entertainment and Leisure Complex is one of the finest cinema complexes in the UAE and part of a large entertainment comprising the Metropolitan Hotel, Habtoor Residence and Habtoor House. Inaugurated in September 1995 and re-launched after major refurbishment in July 2003, it was Dubai's first multi-screen cinema complex.
- Habtoor House Two in Al Barsha is a prestigious residential six-storey apartment building, located next to Emirates Mall and opened to residents in May 2005.
- The “Emirates Oasis” urban village development, in the fashionable Jumeirah district, groups ninety villas around a central sports club and swimming pool, set amid greenery and landscaped driveways.
- Al Wasl Village comprises 26 linked four bedroom town houses with individual swimming pools.
- Four palatial VIP villas in Umm Suqeim.
- Al Habtoor Tower at Marina Walk is a luxurious 31-storey residential development. The seventh tower of the Dubai Marina development, it benefits from a spectacular waterfront location. It comprises 169 luxurious one, two and three bedroom apartments and townhouses.
- The Al Habtoor Business Tower at Dubai Marina is the latest addition - this 40-storey deluxe office tower is uniquely located near the beach and has a total of 229,100 sq ft of top quality office space.